At Lesniak Swann we believe all marketing should be relevant to the audience and engage with them on an emotional level, which will in turn lead them to act upon it. Simple: relevance + engagement = effective.
As an integrated agency we make sure we use the most suitable mediums for your audience. Be that press, outdoor or broadcast advertising, digital campaigns (either search or display), press relations, direct mail (including email) or design for print or web (ranging from campaign landing pages to full, content managed, back office integrated, eCommerce solutions).
We are proud of the work we do for our clients. That's probably why they keep coming back for more, in fact on average we retain clients for more than 5 years (and counting). Not bad considering we've only been going 8 years. This might also explain how we've been ranked in the top 100 regional marketing agencies for the past 5 years. Which is great for new business as most of it comes from referrals.
However, it could be that they enjoy the speed we turn jobs around (98.7% of our jobs are delivered on time - we're working on the other 1.3%).
And there's times where we exceed all expectations, like delivering 50,000 mailers the next day for a client who called at 4.00pm the previous day (we don't like to encourage this behaviour it can get stressful). Luckily for us we've got a great team and great suppliers who don't mind working late from time-to-time to get the job done.
Having said all of that, sticking to quote and guaranteeing our work definitely helps. But the main reason they come back, time and time again, is the return on investment they get. You see, because we're fully integrated we're not restricted to any medium whether digital, print or broadcast so we can deliver an effective marketing strategy. And we've got awards to prove it, so nah nah na nah nah! :)
But don't take our word for it, have a look at our case studies and let us know what you think.